Baked Pork Tenderloin
2 lbs. Pork Tenderloin
1 1/2 Green Onions
4 Garlic Cloves
1 Jalapeno Pepper
2 Banana Peppers
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Slice strawberries, peach, and mango, and place in an 8x13 pan. Chop green onions (including the white bulb) and garlic, and add to fruit bed. Mince peppers, and mix into fruit and vegetable bed. Add lime juice and olive oil.
3. Pat pork tenderloin with a paper towel, to dry out the exterior. Score the outside with a sharp paring knife, to better allow flavor to enter the meat. Season with salt and pepper, and place on top of bed.
4. Wrap in foil, and cook for 2 1/2 hours for a medium. Take out of oven, and wrap to bring it up to a medium well.
5. Cut and serve the now reduce fruit chutney on top of pork.
Enjoy the recipe and pictures. It's delicious.