Friday, February 3, 2012

Dear Baby: January 18, 2012

Dear Baby,

Enjoy your last day as a raspberry, because tomorrow you graduate to nine weeks. You're officially leaving behind your embryo phase. Welcome to fetus-dom, little one. Apparently that makes you the size of an olive. Awww, so cute.

What shocks me more is that by eleven weeks, you'll be the size of a lime. That's some serious growing, baby!

I have my first prenatal visit on Monday. Will we hear your heartbeat, I wonder? Will we hear two? Your dad's still feeling like there's two of you in there. I'm thinking just one. But hey, what do I know.

Well, get your beauty sleep. We have a lot of cross-country travel tomorrow. I'm pretty well stocked on gum, trail mix, ginger cookies, and granola bars. Hopefully I won't throw up on the flights. At least, not too many times.

Love,

Your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment