Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dear Baby: April 3, 2012

Dear Baby,

You, my son, are wiggly. At first, it was sheer delight to feel you swim around. The day before we went in for the anatomy scan, your dad and I went to the temple for our weekly shift. As I sat listening to the shift coordinator during our preparation meeting, I felt a hand or a foot or an elbow brush against the lower left side of my belly. It tickled! I was so excited to feel you move for the first time less than a day before we saw you for the first time via ultrasound.

I still love feeling you kick and thrash around, but sometimes you punch a little too vigorously for my taste. I feel you best with a full stomach and a full bladder. But you can see why I don't put up with your antics too long before heading to the john.

Don't stop moving, though. I like to know you're in there, kicking around, getting stronger and stronger.

Love,

Your mom


No comments:

Post a Comment